Tukka Restaurant and Holgate Brewhouse are joining together to present an amazing night devoted to great beer and great matching dishes.
The 5 course Dégustation Evening will be held on Wednesday 8th May
Holgate Brewhouse’s Brewmaster Paul Holgate and their Queensland Hoperative Dan Rawlings will be attending this masterful night of fine food and a perfectly matched selection of Holgate’s finest brews as listed below.
- White ale – Whit Beer – to match our Possum appetiser
- Mt Macedon – American pale ale – to match our Crocodile entrée
- Road trip – American IPA – to match our Pork belly entrée
- Pilsner – German style lager – to match our Palate cleanser sorbet
- E.S.B. – extra special bitter – to match our Emu main meal
& – Temptress – chocolate porter – to match our Dark chocolate dessert
Cost is $100 per person (all inclusive) – and seating is limited.
Arrival time is 6:30pm for a 7:00pm start
We encourage our guests to organise alternative travel for after the event as this is a safe drinking event. Thank You
Book your table by calling 07 3846 6333 or via reservation page.