Wattle seed and Tribe Tiramisu (Pictured with a salted caramel macaron and macadamia nut ice cream)
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
1 hour, 10 min
- 4 Eggs
- 400g Mascapone
- 100ml Cream
- 150g Caster Sugar
- 60ml Tribe liquer
- 1 packet Savoiardi biscuits
- 1 Tbsp Ground roasted Wattle seeds
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tsp Cocoa powder
- Chocolate for garnish
1. Whisk egg whites to a soft peak then place aside
2. Whisk cream to a soft peak
3. Cream egg yolks and sugar until yolks become lighter in colour and sugar is dissolved. Add mascarpone and tribe then mix thoroughly.
4. Fold in egg whites and cream slowly and carefully.
5. Set aside and chill.
1. Brew a wattle seed “coffee” in a percolator for 5 minutes.
2. Soak biscuits in your coffee mixture and layer a 20cm square tin with half of your biscuits.
3. Once cool, layer half of your mousse mixture over the top.
4. Repeat again using the remaining ingredients.
5. Lightly coat the top with cocoa and shaved chocolate.
6. Chill for a minimum of 1 hour to allow to set firm.
Serve with ice cream or some chocolate truffles.